Falmouth University is a public funded UK university established in 1902, we have been ranked as the UK’s No.1 Arts University by the Sunday Times for the last two years. Guardian University Guide 2017 placed Falmouth Business & Marketing subjects 5th in the UK, 11th in Film and Photography. We are proud to say that 97% of our graduates find work or further study within 6 months of graduation and 28% of graduates set up their own business.
Falmouth University is currently offering 4 online distance learning programmes via our state of art online learning platform:
MA Advertising and Marketing
MA Creative Events Management
MA Creative App Development
Online Student Support
At Falmouth, we pride ourselves on providing first class support for all our students.
As a student on one of our flexible learning courses you will be supported in the following ways:
- Student Advisors are online every day of the week and are your first point of contact for any practical queries, and to give you tips on learning online effectively, advice about work-life balance, or to direct you to university support services
- An online induction to welcome you to Falmouth and introduce you to studying online
- Face to face events with personal development activities running alongside industry networking opportunities
- Technical support if you need any help with using the online learning platform
- Access to a wealth of digital library resources and other online resources to help you develop your skills
- Careers support throughout your study
For further information please Click Here…